Favorite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
One thing that helps me stays positive and focused are motivational quotes. Staying positive at all times is very crucial in life. However, it is not enough to read these quote and get excited. You have to work toward whatever your goal is. Motivational quotes are just there to uplift and encourage us and they are quite helpful during rough times.
Here are some of my favorite motivational quotes:
- “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day.” Melody Beattie
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” Mary Lou Retton
- “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.” Brian Tracy
- “Clutter is not just physical stuff, its old ideas, toxic relationships and bad habits” Eleanor Brown
- “But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try. Chris Colfer
- “You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.” Alan Cohen
- “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.” Al Franken
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
I hope you found these quotes inspiring. What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share with me in the comment.